G&G CM16 Raider 2.0 Airsoft Gun
The G&G CM16 Raider 2.0 is an updated version of the legendary G&G Combat Machine Raider. It features a polymer M-Lok Rail system and an updated receiver. The stock is fully retractable and is where the battery is stored. It has a nice ergonomic grip and a quick trigger response. The top part is a picatinny rail from the rails to the receiver with a flip up front and rear sight. You can flip it down when using optics.
Internally, the G&G CM16 Raider 2.0 features a fully upgradable metal gearbox that is slightly beefed up to prevent cracking. A full metal heat treated gearset for durability. The piston body is polycarbonate so it is light and strong and metal spring guide.
All in all, the G&G CM16 Raider 2.0 is a great gun for CQB use but can be upgraded to suite your needs. The polymer receiver and rail feels really solid and better than its predecessor and with good strong gears and internal parts, this is a great gun for the price.
- Brand: G&G
- Name: CM16 Raider Airsoft Gun 2.0
- SKU: EGC-16P-R20-BNB-NCM
- Color Option: Black or Tan
- Firing Mode: Semi, Full Auto
- Reciver: Fiber Reinforced Polymer
- Foregrip: Fiber Reinforced Polymer (M-Lok Rail System)
- Length: 715mm
- Bushings: Brass Metal Bushing
- Magazine: 450rd Hi-Cap Magazine
- Inner Barrel: 275mm 6.01 precision tight bore
- HopUp: Adjustable Rotary HopUp
- Flip-Up front and rear sights
- Weight: 4.5lbs
- Blowback: None
- FPS: 320-350FPS w/ .20g BBs
- Recommended battery: G&G 9.6v NiMh 1600Mah Nunchuck Battery
- Will work with the G&G 11.1v LiPO 1100Mah 3 Piece Battery (But gearbox wear and tear is faster)
- Pre-wired to deans
- 1x G&G CM16 Raider Airsoft Gun 2.0
- 1x G&G 450rd Hi-Cap Magazine
- 1x Flip-Up front and rear sights
- Battery & Charger sold separate
M4 / M16
Got this gun just in time for the weekend. Charged the battery and started using it. First impressions, gun feels solid and sturdy. I was told by a friend that it has a metal gearbox and gears and can be upgraded. It shoots straight with no feeding issues on semi or full auto. I had so much fun with this that i am getting more magazine clips and extra battery. im glad i took my friend's recommendation. highly recommended.
The gun is great, but the clip that ours came with is junk. It keeps jamming, and the airsoft bbs keep getting stuck and you have 20 fall out everytime that you remove it to fix the jams. We went on amazon and bought a different clip touse with the gun, and it seems to be a million times better. So, buyer beware of this, and know that you may need to get a different clip immediately if you purchase this gun.
As a beginner in the airsoft culture, but certainly not a beginner in the gun culture, I am very impressed with the build quality of this AEG. To me, it's perfect for simulation gun training around the house and in the backyard. It seems to perform well and has a realistic feel.
I got the original combat machine raider and used it for 2 years or so. I saw this on line and decided to get it and sure enough it is a better version than the original combat machine raider. It has flip up sights, mlok rail, the polymer body is more sturdy, quicker trigger response and only a few dollars more than the original one. highly recommended