Lancer Tactical LT-02 Gen 2 Features & Specs:
- Manufacturer: Lancer Tactical
- Model: LT-02 Gen2 MK18 MOD 0 M4 CQB Gen 2 Airsoft Gun Tan/Dark Earth
- Available Color: Tan/Dark Earth or Black
- SKU: LT-02 G2
- BB Velocity: 370-400FPS (Select "Low Velocity" for 320-350FPS version)
- UPC: n/a
- Fore-end: 7" Picatinny Rail, Reinforced Polymer
- Receiver: Reinforced Polymer Receiver
- Type: Electric
- Fire Option: Semi, Full Auto
- HopUp: Yes, Adjustable, Rotary
- Outer Barrel: 11" Metal Outer Barrel
- Inner Barrel: 6.03 Precision Inner Barrel
- Gearbox: Full Metal Gearbox V2, Quick Spring Change Design
- Gearset: Full Metal Gearset
- Bushing: 8mm Meal Bushing
- Mosfet: No
- Range: 100-150ft
- Magazine Capacity: 300 Rounds High Capacity
- Lipo Ready:
- Weight: 4.3lbs
- 2nd Generation of Lancer Tactical AEGs
- Quick Spring Change Design
- Rotary HopUp
- Rear Flip-Up Sights
- 1x Lancer Tactical LT-02 Gen 2 MK18 MOD 0 M4 CQB Gen 2 Airsoft Gun
- 2x 300 Round High Capacity Mag
- 1x Vertical Grip
- 1x 9.6V 1600MAH Nunchuck Battery
- 1x Smart Charger
- 1x Echo1 Lite Gun Bag
- 1x 4000Rd .20g BBs Bag or Bottle
- 30 Days Manufacturer's Warranty
M4 / M16
La lot of the parts are loose on the gun. Gonna be busy fixing it. Kinda dissatisfied a little bit for my first gun.
Bought this last year for my son's birthday. Out of the bag, the battery would last about 3-5 minutes and that's about it. Airsoftmasters support was non-existent and they did not respond to my calls/emails so I contacted the manufacturer. They sent me another battery that worked longer, but now the gun jammed every 3-4 shots. Called Lancer again, they sent me another magazine that worked for about 3 more months and back to jamming. Now the second battery doesn't hold much charge either. In my opinion, it's absolute garbage. Shot straight and well when it did, which was very few and in between, so I suggest you go spend a little more and get something better elsewhere.
I have not been able to use this yet at a combat area, however, it appears to be well built and very customizable. 2 small issues with my rifle are that the sling need to be customized to be useful and my shots go high even after adjusting the hop up. Otherwise everything works well and feels good. Very satisfied with the purchase.
very good product, it came in a very short time, it is a bit heavy but very easy to use, it has a good shot, it produces noise but normal in a game, very happy with the purchase, excellent service from the seller.
It really has everything you need to get started. I was impressed by the quality of everything. It also includes the battery which I think is a separate purchase with many guns. One thing to note is that the rifle has a fixed sight that really can't be removed. This will get in the way if you plan to put a red dot sight on it or something else. That said, it is very accurate and the iron sights work well! Very fun to shoot.