The G&G Armament ARP9 2.0 is the successor of G&G's original ARP9. Made with a durable 9mm polymer receiver and easy flip-up front and rear sights, the picatinny rail on the upper receiver can accommodate a wide range of optics and rail accessories. The front end of the gun differs greatly from the original with a reworked 7” full metal M-LOK rail that includes an extra M-LOK slot for multiple attachments as well as a detachable M-LOK handstop . Unlike the original ARP, the 2.0 comes standard with a 170rd mid cap magazine.
The ARP 9 2.0 is equipped with a G&G V2 gearbox that is extremely versatile and allows the installation of many internal parts from upgraded hop-ups, to polarstar engines. Speaking of internals, the 2.0 comes pre-installed with an ETU and MOSFET. This allows the user to program their ARP9 for full auto or 3 round burst. A feature that was not available with the original ARP9. The 2.0 also comes with a G&G rotary hop up system which is paired with a 168mm inner barrel which is great for cqb situations making it perfect for speedsoft as a CQB PDW.
This Airsoft gun has a new extended buffer tube allowing for an easy fitment of 11.1 1200mAh & 11.1 2000mAh LiPo/LiON batteries. The ARP9 2.0 clocks in at around 330-335 FPS which was chronoed with .20g BB’s. This FPS range is ideal for most fields that have tight corners and short distances. Overall, the ARP9 2.0 is a great upgrade from the original ARP9 with a sleeker look and more refined internals as well as external parts. This airsoft gun is great for CQB scenarios and G&G’s decision with extending the battery stock as well as extending the barrel length allows for the player to stay in the game longer as well as reaching longer distances.
Features & Specs:
- Manufacturer: G&G
- Model: G&G CM16 ARP9 2.0 CQB Airsoft Gun
- SKU: EGC-ARP-9MM-BNB-NCM
- Color: Black
- BB Velocity: 330-350FPS w/ .20g BBs
- Fore-end: 7 inch Metal M-Lok Rail
- Outer Barrel: Metal Outer Barrel
- Inner Barrel: 168mm
- Receiver: Fiberglas Reinforced Polymer Receiver
- Type: Electric
- Fire Option: Semi, (Programmable - Full Auto/3-Round Burst)
- HopUp: Yes, Adjustable
- Stock: Retractable Skeliton Stock
- Gearbox: Full Metal Gearbox
- Gearset: Full Metal Gearset
- Bushing: Metal
- Mosfet: Yes w/ ETU
- Range: 100-150ft
- Magazine Capacity: 170rd Mid-Cap
- Lipo Ready: Yes
- Weight: 4lbs
- Ambidextrous Magazine Release
- Straight Trigger
- Ergonomic Grip
- Enhanced Charging Handle
- Flip-Up Front and Rear Sights
- Rotary Hop-Up Assembly
- Pre-Installed ETU and MOSFET with Battery Protection and Programmable 3 Round Burst
- Includes GOS-V9 PDW Stock
- 1x G&G CM16 ARP9 2.0 CQB Airsoft Gun Black
- 1x Hicap Magazine
- Battery & Charger sold separage
- 90 Days Manufacturer's Warranty
Note: Using this airsoft gun with an 11.1v lipo battery will improve trigger response and rate of fire (BBs/Second) but at the same time increase wear and tear of internal parts.
I got the old ARP9 and loved it so much I decided to get the ARP9 2.0. It did not disappoint. I like that the rails and outer barrel is slightly longer and the stock has more battery space. Range and accuracy is excellent and pretty snappy trigger response with my lipo. Awesome gun.