The Lancer Tactical LT-15B M4 CQB-SD Gen2 AEG is a 2nd Generation of Lancer Tactical AEGs. It features a stronger reinforced polymer receiver to be more durable and solid feel. It comes standard with a full metal outer barrel and an integrated mock suppressor. It also comes standard with a 6.03mm precision inner barrel and an adjustable rotary type hop-up to significantly improve bb accuracy. Thea gearbox features a full metal shell with easy spring change feature, polycarbonate piston body with metal teeth, and metal gearset.
This package now comes standard with the gun itself, a 300 round high capacity magazine, 9.6v 1600mah NiMh battery, and smart charger.
Features & Specs:
- Manufacturer: Lancer Tactical
- Model: LT-15B M4 CQB-SD Gen2 Airsoft Gun
- Color Options: Black or Tan
- SKU: LT-15B-G2
- BB Velocity: (choose from low to high velocity)
- High Velocity 370-400 FPS
- Low Velocity 320-350 FPS
- UPC: n/a
- Fore-end: 7" Picatinny Rail, Reinforced Polymer, with integrated mock suppressor
- Receiver: Reinforced Polymer Receiver
- Type: Electric
- Fire Option: Semi, Full Auto
- HopUp: Yes, Adjustable, Rotary
- Outer Barrel: 5" Metal Outer Barrel with integrated mock suppressor
- Inner Barrel: 6.03 Precision Inner Barrel
- Gearbox: Full Metal Gearbox V2, Quick Spring Change Design
- Gearset: Full Metal Gearset
- Bushing: 8mm Meal Bushing
- Mosfet: No
- Range: 150-200ft
- Magazine Capacity: 300 Rounds High Capacity
- Lipo Ready:
- Weight: 4.3lbs
- 2nd Generation of Lancer Tactical AEGs
- Quick Spring Change Design
- Rotary HopUp
- Front and Rear Flip-Up Sights
- 1x Lancer Tactical LT-15 M4 CQB-SD Gen2 Airsoft Gun
- 1x 300 Round High Capacity Mag
- 1x 9.6V 1600MAH Nunchuck Battery
- 1x Smart Charger
- 30 Days Manufacturer's Warranty
Note: Using airsoft guns with an 11.1v lipo battery will improve trigger response and rate of fire (BBs/Second) but at the same time increase wear and tear of internal parts.
M4 / M16
Great gun and it comes with great amount of stuff to get you out and playing.
The gun works great. But when I first got it The coil inside the magazine had snapped. I was able to fix it but it took a while and was very hard to do. But I’m pretty sure that kind of thing doesn’t happen normally.
This rifle is high quality and the airsoft master.com customer service is awesome as well!!! Thank you guys for the great selection, service and super fast shipping!
I really enjoy this product , it made like a proper airsoft would recommend for someones first airsoft
This was my first true air-soft gun, and it’s great. Full polymer body is durable and nice looking. Iron sight are zeroed and snappy. Charger is very nice for an included one. FPS rating stands true. Rotary hip up is good and the gun has good grouping and range. The bbs that come with it are usable and the battery is decent. The charging handle dust cover and other features are metal. The stock is adjustable and has plenty of battery space. I believe the gear box is full metal. The trigger is snappy with the included battery and the full auto seems to be around 17 rounds per second. Magazine is full metal and feed decently. With the good externals and great internals this gun is very good for the amazing price of $140!
For the price you get a very good rifle for CQB.
This airsoft gun looks really cool. It has an integrated mock suppressor adding to the cool factor. It is a great starter gun and very affordable.
Awesome airsoft rifle. Fast delivery Out of the box, looks awesome. It was firetested by A.M and wrote down the tested FPS. I bought the Low FPS 320-350. I charged the battery for the 3 hrs. And took it to an indoor arena. Was krono at 348 FPS at the facility. It preformed great battery lasted for the 3.5 hrs of play, 5 stars all around. I recommend to buy a sling.
Exactly as advertise. It looks really bad ass. Totally recomended. I only give the four stars because the website doesn't say that you need to buy the sling mount separate. As a begginer i didnt realize it wasnt included.
The QC could be better: I have to figure out how to fix my brand new gun. The mounting system for the quadrail SUCKS, and one of the anchor points for it is completely stripped. The quadrail wiggles ALOT.
On the upside, the gun shoots/hits hard.