The Lancer Tactical M4 SPR Interceptor features a full metal generation 2 gearbox with quick spring change design. A full length M-Lok rail system built from high density polymer at the front with a mock removable muzzle device. The receiver is also made from high density polymer with full length picatinny rail on top. It also comes standard with flip up front and rear sights; flip it down when using red dot optics.
This airsoft gun features a fire selector switch to shoot semi, full auto, or safe. It has a fully retractable stock which also double as a battery compartment. It can fit a standard nunchuck 9.6v 1600mah NiMh battery or stick type LiPo battery. An ambidextrous sling attachment is located between the receiver and buffer tube.
Overall, the Lancer Tactical M4 SPR Interceptor LT-25 is a great gun for the price. For such a low price you get a fully upgradable gearbox. The polymer receiver and rail is strong and light weight for less fatigue when playing.
Features & Specs:
- Manufacturer: Lancer Tactical
- Model: M4 SPR Interceptor LT-25B Gen 2
- Color: Black or Tan
- SKU: LT-25 Gen 2
- BB Velocity: 370-400FPS (Optional Low Power 320-350FPS)
- UPC: n/a
- Fore-end: Reinforced Polymer M-Lok Rail
- Receiver: Reinforced Polymer Receiver
- Type: Electric
- Fire Option: Semi, Full Auto
- HopUp: Yes, Adjustable, Rotary
- Outer Barrel:
- Inner Barrel: 6.04 Precision Inner Barrel
- Gearbox: Full Metal Gearbox V2, Quick Spring Change Design
- Gearset: Full Metal Gearset
- Bushing: 8mm Meal Bushing
- Mosfet: No
- Range: 150-200ft
- Magazine Capacity: 300 Rounds High Capacity
- Lipo Ready:
- Weight: 4.3lbs
- 2nd Generation of Lancer Tactical AEGs
- Quick Spring Change Design
- Rotary HopUp
- Front and Rear Flip-Up Sights
- 1x Lancer Tactical M4 SPR Interceptor LT-25 Gen 2
- 1x 300 Round High Capacity Mag
- 1x Removable Muzzle Break
- 1x 9.6V 1600MAH Nunchuck Battery
- 1x Smart Charger
- 30 Days Manufacturer's Warranty
M4 / M16
Before buying, only ever owned the cheap DoubleEagle branded AEG gun (cheap/plastic).
The Lancer Tactical LT-25 Gen2 SPR definitely has more of a feel of a realistic gun, also has a cool look IMO. Flip-up sights were a bit sticky at first but operated fine after usage.
A note on the magazine (that isnt mentioned anywhere) is that when the high-capacity magazine has about 25-ish BBs left, it will make a whirling noise (as if the spring is being un-tensioned) and will need to be refilled before it can be shot again.
When done, you can always retrieve those 25 BBs by the quick release button.
The battery does get hot after about an hour of charging so do not leave unattended.
Great starter gun. Good rate of fire. Reliable.
I love it!
This is my first rifle and worked great as my primary at a game this past weekend. Temperature was around 30 degrees and the stock battery lasted for probably four or five hours before dying. No major issues. The safety just got stuck once which is easy to fix by switching to full auto and firing a round then switching back to semi auto.
* Surprisingly accurate, and great range with 0.25g BBs. I was out-gunning some snipers who were on a hill above me.
* Glass-filled nylon polymer externals (according to my Chemical Engineer brother-in-law who can identify pretty much any kind of plastic). Seems very durable, and is light.
* Easy to take apart.
* Pop-up sights are nice. I don't feel the need for a scope.
* Sling mount point is made of steel.
* I don't feel like I need to upgrade or change anything, except a higher-capacity LiPo battery pack would be nice.
* Came with a paper saying Lancer Tactical chrono'd my gun at 383 FPS with 0.20g BBs before they shipped it to me, but I only got 320-330 FPS with 0.20g BBs at the field. Maybe I didn't measure it right, or the cold changed it? Regardless, its power seemed fine for me, especially for the range I was getting.
* Crane stock has some wobble, but that's just being nitpicky.
If you're on the fence, get it!
Got this after Christmas and took it on a few games. No complaints.
solid built and reliable.