Madbull Spring Guide with Ball Bearing V2
The version 2 ball bearing spring guide features a slightly thinner diameter shaft to accommodate springs of all sorts, making it more forgiving for both the spring and piston to compress. The spring guide’s shaft is built-in with the top bearing plate to allow more rigidity and maximum spring decompression. As a spring decompresses, the bearings allow full twisting, adding improved rounds-per-second and maximum power.
- Thinner guide shaft for easy, stress-fee spring compression
- One piece bearing top plate and guide shaft.
- Loose bearings for maximum spring twisting.
- Smooth anodized finish.
- Machined lightweight CNC aluminum.
- Ball bearings
- Version 2 design
- Steel Spring Guide w/Ball Bearings
- Model: MB SG V2 / ULSG-2
- Manufactured by: Madbull