The UGS™ can be used with any of the PolarStar cylinder conversion kits such as the F2™, F1™ or JACK™ and is compact enough that it can also be used with other similar HPA cylinder systems on the market. This system is available with two different output configurations depending on the design of the rifle you wish to convert.
The Type 1 is designed for use with M4 series AEG receivers that accept threaded buffer tubes such as the G&P R3 series and Umarex HK416A5. This is where the buffer tube itself threads into the receiver. (Modification of the gearbox is required)
The Type 2 is designed for use with traditional TM Spec M4 series AEG receives. This is where the buffer tube slides onto a stock tail on the back of the receiver and is secured by a bolt. (Modification of the receiver and gearbox is required)
In order to offer the most realistic experience possible, the CGS™ buffer tube is machined from the same blank, using the same processes, and follows the same specifications as a Milspec buffer tube. This means the CGS is compatible with all Milspec AR stocks, but may not be compatible with some AEG stocks due to the lack of standardization between manufacturers.
If there is a particular AEG stock that you would like to use and it will not fit on a standard Milspec buffer tube, please see the Universal Gas Stock. The UGS has the same CO2 options as the CGS, but in a modular configuration that has been designed to fit all Milspec stocks as well as most AEG stocks.
- Machined from a Milspec AR buffer tube blank.
- Compatible with Milspec AR stocks.
- Convertible between 12g and 33g cartridges through the use of interchangeable CO2 Inserts.
- Average shot count using an F2™ at 1.5J w/ .28g and 6.05x380mm: 12g = ~180 shots, 33g = ~500 shots
- Simple zip-tie lockout/tournament lock.
- Incorporates PolarStar's proven compact regulator design which uses only 2 o-rings, promoting reliability and ease of maintenance.
- Includes CO2 insert (choice of 12g or 33g) castle nut and all mounting hardware.
- Not compatible with Fusion Engine™.
- Does not come with CO2, CO2 sold separately
|Min Output Pressure||40 PSI|
|Max Output Pressure||130 PSI|
|Max Input Pressure||900 PSI|
|Outputs||Interfaces w/ Airline (6mm OD x 4mm ID)|
|Warranty Information||1 Year Limited Warranty|