The Polarstar Kythera SA does not need a battery or an FCU. It is fully mechanical and you will never have to use battery or other electronics to use it. The system is completely waterproof and contains very few parts. This means that installation and maintenance should be easy.
The Kythera SA can operate between 60 and 180psi. Within this pressure range we observed a muzzle velocity of 270 - 500fps w/ .20g using a 6.05x380mm barrel.
Features & Specs:
- Manufacturer: PolarStar Airsoft
- Mode: Kythera SA
- Material: Metal
- System: Mechanical HPA System
- Semi Auto Only
- Realistic Trigger
- Operating Pressure: 60-180psi
- Complete Shot Cycle
- Extremely Efficient and Consitent
- Easy Installation
- Wide Velocity Range
- Designed from the ground up as a high performance mechanical HPA system, not a modification of a solenoid operated design.
- Patent pending valve mechanism provides excellent efficiency and consistent velocity combined with a realistic trigger pull and reset.
- Completes a full shot cycle on the trigger pull alone which translates into consistent nozzle movement and rapid follow up shots.
- Adjustable trigger. Adjustments include: Weight, length of pull and over travel.
- Adjustable nozzle dwell and nozzle return speed.
- Wide operating pressure range of 60 to 180psi
- 1x PolarStar Kythera SA
For use with AEG Gearboxes, Installation Required
You may need to have a HPA Regulator & Tank