UTG MAD0340 3-Slot Double Rail Angle Mount W/ QD Lever
- Precision Machined From Aircraft-grade Aluminum Alloy with Anodized Black Matte Finish
- Innovative Shared Rails for Versatile Accessory Placements at 45 and 90 Degree Angles to Allow for Instant Aiming Switch Among Iron Sight, Optical Sight, Laser and/or Flashlight
- Robust and User Friendly Ergonomic Quick Detach/Lock Lever Fully Adjustable to Fit on Any Picatinny Rail
- Tight Tolerance Control with Anti-rotation Feature to Guarantee Most Positive and Repeatable Zero and Re-zero Capability
- Integral Design with Overall Crocodile Profile and Light Weight Machine Cut for Optimal Tactical Applications
- Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 2.2 oz
- Pieces: 1
- Rail Type: Picatinny/Weaver
- No. of Rails: 2
- Length: 1.58 inch
- Width: 2.04 inch
- Height: 1.03 inch
Saw this on a YouTube video to allow a Bushnell TRS25 to perfectly co-witness with A2 front sight for an AR15/M4 and it does.
Good quality, easy on, easy off and does exactly what I'd hoped for. Saved lots of trial and error.
Good product. Not sure about other versions, but THIS one works well and allows for a canted mount from the 45 degree rail, of a flashlight or an offset mount of a scope while leaving iron sights free to be used as well. This model number is MAD0340 an can be confused with other models.